We have been looking forward to opening up and being able to run events again, but we also want it to be as safe as possible for us, our crew and most importantly you, our guests.
We have been reading guidance published by the HSA and taken that into consideration whilst deciding the best way to go ahead.
Here are the measures that will be in place if you attend an event at The Manchester Chambers –
1. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature over the recommended 38 degrees you will not be allowed to enter the event.
2. You will be asked to use the Track and Trace App to scan our QR code. The venue information is not shared with anyone and we are registered as a “rental property”. If you do not have the app we will ask for you name and phone number.
3. We are asking that you use the NHS Covid Pass if you have had your 2 jabs or a negative test within 48 hours.
4. We have bought more chairs and table so there is more seating in the courtyard to enable people to spread out.
5. We will have all available windows in the property open during events.
6. We have provided anti bacterial hand gel in every room for your use.
7. We have bought anti viral cleaning products for equipment and ask that you use it to clean down any kit you use.
Here is a paragraph from a BBC news article with regard to the NHS Covid Pass –
How do I get the pass?
You can get the NHS Covid Pass either:
two weeks after your second vaccine dose
if you’ve had a negative PCR or lateral flow test result in the past 48 hours – and have reported it on the NHS website (this pass lasts for 48 hours after the result)
if you have had a positive PCR test result within the past six months, and have finished self-isolating (this pass lasts for 180 days after the result)
People in England can request one via the NHS website or, if you are registered with a GP, the NHS app. (not the NHS Covid-19 app, which is used for contact tracing).
Once logged in, you can request the NHS Covid Pass. The system generates a QR code, which lasts for 28 days.
Make sure you apply via the official website or app. Do not click on unsolicited emails or texts.
People who’ve had both jabs can also request an NHS Covid Pass letter by calling 119. This only shows vaccination status and has no expiry date.
At the moment, under-16s can’t get an NHS Covid Pass, because children aren’t being vaccinated.